Choosing the right rice cooker is an important decision. You want to make sure you find the right one that is big enough for your needs while also having lots of options to cook up all the rice types you would like. This article will take a look at some of the best Japanese rice cookers out there!
- 5 Best Japanese Rice Cookers – Asian Rice Cookers
- Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Japanese Rice Maker
5 Best Japanese Rice Cookers – Asian Rice Cookers
The five best Japanese rice cookers to consider include:
|Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker||See more|
|Dimchae Cook Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker||See more|
|Cuckoo CRP-P1009SB 10 Cup Electric Heating Pressure Cooker & Warmer||See more|
|Zojirshi NS-LGCO5XB Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer||See more|
|Cuckoo CR-0655F Rice Cooker and Warmer||See more|
1. Cuckoo Electric Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker
This rice cooker has all the features that you need. It is efficient and intelligent, allowing you to easily set it up and cook your rice to perfection. It has a time-saver features that help you to pick out the setting you want with just the push of a few buttons. And safety always comes first. The Cuckoo brand has a lid locking device, pressure emission, and auto temperature control to help make sure that everyone stays safe in the kitchen.
2. Dimchae Cook Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker
If you are looking for an elegant and sleek rice cooker that is easy to use and can hold enough rice to make it through the week, then this is the right one for you! This option from Dimchae is efficient and ensures there is even heating throughout the pot, helping you get the perfectly cooked rice each and every time. While there may not be as many bells and whistles with this one, the display is easy to use and you can pick from English, Chinese, and Korean when using it. There are also several menu options so you can pick the cooking method that works for you.
3. Cuckoo CRP-P1009SB 10 Cup Electric Heating Pressure Cooker & Warmer
This is one of the best rice cookers on our list. It is inexpensive and easy to use, with all of the materials you need to get the rice cooked well every time. The Heating Plate is easy to program so you can choose the setting and how long you would like everything to cook for. The detachable inner lid is stainless-steel so it is easy to clean and it comes with an intelligent cooking algorithm to ensure your rice cooks well every time.
4. Zojirshi NS-LGCO5XB Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
Best Rice Cooker Made In Japan
This is one of the best rice cookers on our list. It has many cooking functions to help you pick which type of rice you would like to cook and a triple heater found on the lid, sides, and bottom to make cooking so much better. There is also a removable steam vent cap that helps you to get some of the high temperatures that you would like without all of the messy overflow found in other rice cookers. It is easy to use and a contractable cord makes it easy to store when you are done.
5. Cuckoo CR-0655F Rice Cooker and Warmer
If you want to give a rice cooker a try without the high price tag, then this is the one you want to go with. It is a little smaller than some of the others, only holding six cups of rice, but it has an attractive look and is easy to use no matter your experience level in the kitchen. This is an electric rice cooker that has a non-stick Tefflon coating that makes sure the rice will not stick and burn. The inner pot is also non-stick to help you get the best results.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Japanese Rice Maker
Before you decide to purchase a rice maker, it is important to take a few factors into account. You want to get the right one for your needs, without spending a lot of money in the process. Some things to consider when making your purchase includes:
- The price: You need to figure out what your budget is and how much you are willing to spend on your rice cooker before you shop. There are a lot of price points to consider so you can find plenty of options for your needs.
- The features you want: There are different features in each type of rice maker. You can choose the settings, the size, and more. Think this through before you get started.
- How much rice do you need: If you have a big family or want to cook up a big batch at a time, then you need a bigger rice cooker. If it is just you, then you can probably get away with a smaller option.
- The quality: Think about the quality and the size that you would like when it comes to your rice cooker.
A rice cooker is a great addition to have in your home. It can help you cook the perfect rice each time, no matter what type of rice you would like to add in your meal. Take a look through all of the great options that we need to ensure you find the right one for you.